I am not watching American Idol. Have never watched it. I would never willingly audition, but if made to I would probably panic and squeak out a jumble of words from a variety of songs, because I'm pretty sure I couldn't remember the words to any particular song at that moment.
2. Mark Twain is quoted as saying, "If it's your job to eat a frog, it's best to do it first thing in the morning. And if it's your job to eat two frogs, it's best to eat the biggest one first."
So when did you last have to 'eat a frog'? Or two? How'd that work out?
Hmmmm..... possibly doing paper work. It's not something I really enjoy doing, so the sooner I get it done, the sooner I can get on with my life doing things that don't irritate me as much.
3. If you were going on safari, what is the number one animal you'd want to see?
4. January 21st is National Granola Bar Day. I know. Do you like granola bars? Chewy or crunchy? Your favorite flavor? How about regular granola? Let's exhaust this topic in honor of the holiday okay?
I don't really care for most granola bars, but chewy is certainly better than crunchy.
I do not like regular granola at all. It reminds me of something you should feed to a cow.
5. If only___________________________.
There were more hours in a day, or there was a way I could live without having to sleep. Sleeping feels like such a waste of time to me, life is so short, why sleep away almost a third of it?
6. You can add one item to your bedroom. What will it be? Keep it family friendly please.
One of those Victorian style benches at the foot of the bed.
We haven't had much of a winter so far. A little skiff of snow once in a while, but mostly freezing rain and ice which I don't care for at all.
Last night my poor desk chair died, if that's what chairs do. LV had some things to do at the computer while I was finishing up supper. Hearing a horrible sound I hurried to see what happened only to find him sitting on the floor with the funniest expression on his face and the chair in pieces around him.