I would rather plant a garden.
Neither of those activities will be done on Thursday. It wouldn't be impossible walking in the woods, but it would be an unpleasant experience wading through the snow that is still there.
Drawing a big blank on this one. I'm not a spring something on someone type of person. Since I heartily dislike being on the receiving end, I try not to spring something on others.
3. We often think of spring as a time for new beginnings. What's something you'd like to start doing this spring?
As much as I like winter I always enjoy being able to start opening windows and letting fresh air into the house.
Daily walks will be starting once the snow has disappeared and the mud it left behind dries up a little.
4. Where do you like to sit in a movie theatre? When did you last sit there, and what were you watching?
I have never been to a movie theater.
5. When you meet someone for the very first time, what do you want them to think about you?
I hope they think I'm friendly. I'm somewhat shy around people I don't know very well and often am at a loss of what to say. Friends, on the other hand, might think of me as a chatterbox.
6. March is frozen food month (yes, really!). Besides ice cream (gotta make you think a little) what's your most often purchased frozen food item?
The frozen food section doesn't get a lot of attention from us at all. The latest thing we bought was tilapia.
Topics of conversation .......... politics.
Living things ............ mice and snakes.
Odd things .......... loose pen caps.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Hearing his Daddy come home from work is the favorite part of Buddy's day.